Detroit River Days - Jet Ski
June 21, 22, 23 2014
The Detroit River Days is a huge international festival between the USA and Canada border, which is held right in front of General Motors World headquarters. The Detroit River Days is held in
front of interactive displays, shows and headliner bands, like MC Hammer, Spin Doctors, Lonestar and Blues traveler. This is the same location as the past Red Bull Air Race.
- The Detroit River International Freestyle Championships will be in front of large crowds lined up along the mile long shoreline of crystal clear fresh water of the Detroit River.
- Freestyle riders will be awarded championships in the areas of open freestyle, big air, deepest sub, best fountain in amateur and pro freestyle championships.
- Jet Flying Championship - Jet Flying consisted of Flyboarding, Jetlev, and other jet power water pump devices.
- The Detroit River Championships are open to all freestyle riders, please e-mail Tommy@jetskishows.com for more info and registration, parking is limited, so pre-registration is required.
- We have portable docks attached to shoreline to stage your ski between heats. the docks are padded and carpeted.
- Parking is at Rivard and Atwater streets in Detroit, MI . Our pit and show area is right next to Rivard Plaza. Special parking pass to park on atwater street across from Border Partol.
- The 2013 Detroit River International Freestyle championships is sanctioned by the IJSBA. All riders must hold a 2013 IJSBA membership
Tentitive competitive open water times June 21,22, 23 2013
Friday - 1pm, 3, 5, 7pm (media Day)
Saturday - 1pm, 3, 5, 7pm
Sunday - 12:30, 2, 4pm
The entrance to the staging area is at Rivard St & Atwater St,
Detroit, Wayne, Michigan 48207. Map to the
Our parking area is the River East garage or for trailer right in
front of the garage on Atwater street.. Our pit area is very
close to the park entrance at Revard and Atwater street.
This is just one of many TV interviews, Radio
interview with WJR and coverage of event, which
creates millions of media impressions for the
brands that support our team of riders.
MC Hammer (above) performed just a couple
hundred feet from our display area.
Our Slippery Wetsuits provided warmth and
protection, while looking great on the water!