Detroit River Days - Jet Ski & Hydroflight
June 22, 23, 24 2018
USA Freestyle & Windsor Summerfest
The Detroit River Days is a huge international festival between the USA and Canada border, which is held right in front of General Motors World headquarters and Detroit River Days includes;
interactive displays, shows and has had great headliner bands in the past , like Bad Company, Heart, B-52, Kansas, MC Hammer, Spin Doctors, Lonestar, Guess Who, Rick Springfield and Blues
traveler. This is the same general location as the past Red Bull Air Race.
This is a limited entry event with special vehicle parking permit needed - pre-registration required at firstname.lastname@example.org (must speak with Tommy on phone)
- The Detroit River International Freestyle Championships will be performed on the mile long shoreline of crystal clear fresh water of the Detroit River in front of huge crowds of fans.
- Freestyle riders will be awarded championships in the areas of open freestyle, in amateur and pro freestyle championships, plus big air, deepest sub, best fountain, & water jet flying.
- Water Jet Flying Championship - Water Jet Flying can take the forms of Jetovator, Flyboard, and other jet power water pump flying devices flown behind waverunners by Yamaha.
- The Detroit River Championships are open to all freestyle riders, please e-mail Tommy@jetskishows.com for more info and registration, parking is limited -- pre-registration required.
- We have portable docks attached to shoreline to stage your ski between heats. the docks are padded and carpeted.
- Parking is at Rivard and Atwater streets in Detroit, MI . Our pit and show area is right next to Rivard Plaza. Special parking pass to park on atwater street at the firmer US Border Patrol lot.
- The 2018 Detroit River International Freestyle championships is sanctioned by the Pro Watercross. All riders must hold a 2018 Pro Watercross membership <<<
- Riders may promote sponsors on their watercraft and we will announce them too. River Days doesn't allow any banners in the display/pit area, due to possible conflicting sponsors with the
event. Our display/pit area is limited in size and riders share a common area due to the large crowd size at this event. All display items must be approved.
Tentitive competitive open water times June 21, 22, 23, 24 2018
Thursday - 6-8 special invite crowd and media
Friday - Noon, 3, 5, 7pm (media day)
Saturday - 1pm, 3, 5:30, 7pm
Sunday - 12:00, 1:30, 3pm
Tons of media all days
The entrance to the staging area is at Rivard St & Atwater St,
Detroit, Wayne, Michigan 48207. Map to the right>
Our parking area is the River East Border Patrol Lot at Rivard and
Atwater.. Our pit area is very close to the park entrance at Rivard
and Atwater street.
This is just one of many TV interviews, Radio
interview with WJR and coverage of event, which
creates millions of media impressions for the
brands that support our team of riders.
MC Hammer (above) performed just a couple
hundred feet from our display area.
Our Slippery Wetsuits provided warmth and
protection, while looking great on the water!